maintains our decision-making records
The role of the Logbook Keeper is to maintain the Equal Care Co-op logbook. This is the repository of all documents, meeting minutes and information relating to Circle and organisation operation and policy.
The Logbook Keeper makes sure that:
- Details of Circle agreements, domain descriptions, selections, evaluation dates, minutes of meetings are recorded in a transparent and accessible way
- Circle Secretaries are aware of their roles in regard to the Logbook
- All circle and team roles (hats) are recorded and accessible, together with their review and term dates
- Ensuring accessibility for Co-operative Members in the wider organization
- Attending to all technical aspects of logbook keeping